For Phuket property buyers, there is a large choice Phuket villas, apartments, condominiums, homes and land for sale making a great investment. Buyers are snapping up Phuket property as prices are rising and innovative developments continue to debut all over the island. Phuket property is a hot market right now, and one of the most desirable locations for international investors.
For Phuket property buyers who want privacy, space and the best locations - Phuket villas are an ideal choice. Most Phuket villas are two to four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, private gardens, and often a private pool and come with a view of the sea or mountains.
Phuket Apartments and Condos
Phuket Property buyers will normally find that Phuket apartments and condos are increasingly located in the best locations and offer investors an opportunity to join a rental program, while they are not using their Phuket property. This two for one opportunity is ideal for buyers who want their second home to generate some income as well.
Ocean View and Beachfront Phuket Property
With some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, beachfront and ocean view Phuket property is one of the most desirable in Asia. White sandy beaches, palm trees and longtail boats bobbing on the gentle Andaman Sea are enough to put any Phuket property buyer in a serious holiday mood.
Luxury Phuket Property
Phuket property luxury villas, apartments and condominiums are a growing segment of the Phuket real estate market and each new development attempts to outdo the others. Phuket property is sometimes one of a kind, custom villas or part of can be larger first-class, five-star resorts. Generally located in secluded and private estates or on spectacular hillsides offering panoramic sea views, these are a top of the list Phuket property.
Golf Course Phuket Property
As one of the top golf destinations in Asia, Phuket boasts six golf courses around the island. Each golf course is surrounded by Phuket property developments that offer views of the course or include golf club membership for owners.
Land prices are rising as the Phuket property real estate market continues to grow. Buyers can choose land at a variety of price points. There is still beachfront land for sale and plenty of land with spectacular views, for the right price of course.
Present your passport together with 1 copy (For the customer who experienced buying realty, the spelling of name and last name in Thai language must be identical to those written on the document used in all other realty buying.) and the down payment money atthe amount as designated by the Project.
For more information, please ask the sale representative at the Project.
To buy the condominium unit, there are 3 methods you can choose for your most convenience.
1. Open a saving account with any bank in Thailand. The account name must be identical to the buyer’s name.
2. Transfer money to the bank account of Sansiri Plc. or prepare a bank draft payable to Sansiri Plc. Then, we will arrange all documents necessary for the transfer for you.
3. If the condominium unit is bought under the company name which has been registered under the Thai ownership, the customer can transfer money directly through the company’s bank account.
- Intransferring money, the customer has to specify that this money is a payment for the condominium unit, including the full amount of buying price.
- Theminimum amount of money transferred is 20,000 dollar* (* the minimum amount is subject to change, the customer can check the most recent money transfer at the- Bank of Thailand). Then, the bank will issue Foreign Currency Transaction Form for you
- Pleasekeep all Foreign Currency Transaction Forms to use in the process of ownership transfer. The total amount of money transferred must govern the net price of the condominium unit bought..
Ownership transfer consists of
1. Passport stating the customer’s nationality and a Domicile Document (Tor Mor.11Mor Form, Tor Mor.15 Form, or Tor Mor.17 Form) issued by the Immigration Office, National Police Bureau, or an Alien Identification Document.
2. Evidence showing the importation of foreign currency into the Kingdom or the evidence showing the deposit of money into the foreign currency bank account (Tor.Tor.3 Form). The total amount of money as shown in all evidences must govern the net price of the condominium unit bought. Tor.Tor.3 Form is available at any Thai commercial banks, with the signature and the bank seal on such form.
The details as stated above are the preliminary steps. Please ask for more information and details from our sale representative.
Partnering With a Big Name
Today in Phuket there has been an evolution hotel managed projects offering ownership to individuals. Moving from the 1990’s where Amanpuri, Banyan Tree and Sheraton seeding the trend, currently branded projects range the spectrum from Raffles, Dusit, Moevenpick, Jumeirah and Taj.
Banyan Tree continues to lead the pack with the multi-million dollar Double Pool Villas along with a vast array of offerings in the Laguna Phuket integrated resort. While price ranges vary from project to project, most offerings at this end of the market are aimed at high net worth individuals and tend to average one to three million US dollars.
Spending Money to Make Money
One of Asia’s most recognized and well regarded brands Shangri La have launched their long awaited Phuket Resort and Spa at the northern end of Bangtao Bay. Coupled with the resort are fifty hotel managed villas which will be run as part of the resort and owners getting investment yields based on a revenue share.
Priced between thirty eight up to sixty million Thai baht (average price is US$1.2 million) these units have created a furor among lifestyle investors. With already a quarter of the project sold to date it appears the offering will be one of the years biggest success stories.
Situated on the same stretch of coastline that Amanpuri, Chedi, Sheraton and Banyan Tree call home and situated on 134 rai (approximately 20 hectres) the resort is set to open by the end of 2008. With 315 rooms configured with a combination of guestrooms and villas the site combines both oceanfront and large tropical lagoons. The villas for sale with an area of 350 square meters offer two bedrooms, indoor and outdoor living spaces, large private pool and total privacy.
Letting Someone Else Do the Work
For those looking at branded hotel managed products as a property buy need to weigh the relative merits of a shorter return on investment scenario with ongoing rental returns. Additional benefits include owners usage for a period of time each year in a luxury resort where instead of having to venture outside your room in search of service, it comes directly to you in our own villa.
Anticipated rental yields currently quoted in the Phuket market average 6-8% per annum. A resale market does exist for this type of product and while the mixed use trend is still in its infancy, capital appreciation has been significant when looking at comparable transactions over the past few years.
That said this type of investment does not suit every buyer. Those seeking retirement homes or longer stays are often put off by mandatory operating of the villa by the hotel. Lifestyle property does offer hassle free quality management by upper scale hotel chains and return potential is most often enhanced through the worldwide sales and marketing networks.
As in any luxury purchase it’s the brand promise, affinity of the buyer to that and many buyers simply adding this to a long line of financial rewards. Luxury continues to become a force worth reckoning in today’s frill filled world and there is a capital market out there seeking exactly what the Shangri La Phuket is offering.